MY FIRST VIDEO POST!!
I have a special treat for you all today. If you did not catch my last post, you should go there now.
While I did win the majority vote for the most rational thinker, I am still finding myself unsatisfied. I really feel like it was just too close of a race. 53.06% for Tom Nardone, and a discouraging 46.94% for my lovely wife, Yvonne Nardone. I will not debate the issue any further. I would like to thank all of you who voted.
I am Tom Nardone, and am therefore awesome. I am an awesome husband. My desire for my wife was for her not to have to go out of her way to get something we already have. She did not feel well and I would have done anything to help her avoid any further discomfort.
Today she came home from work with a new mixer. Her plan was to bake a cake for her brother. We are celebrating his birthday tomorrow. I had a different plan. Continue reading
We are trying something a little bit different here today at I am Tom Nardone. Today my wife and I had our first “I-gument” I coined that word as far as I know, so I will explain what I mean. an “I-gument” is like an argument that you have on an Ipod or an Iphone via text message. Today you get to be the beneficiary of our little disagreement.
Normally you get to sit back, relax , and get a double dose of awesomeness. Today I am asking for you do do the thinking as I sit back and relax. I want the truth from you people. No judgement no dirty looks from me. I want you to view the conversation, compare it to your own system of common sense, and then, weigh in and vote.
I know I have blogged against the idea of voting before and now I am asking you to vote. If you can see your way clear of my own personal hypocrisy, I think we can all enjoy this.
Depending on its reception and/or how angry my wife gets when she wakes up tomorrow and sees this, we might just have our first series here. I can almost taste the excitement
This was initiated by Yvonne from the MD-360 medical center. I was at home working tirelessly on a very important project.
when all of a sudden…
DO NOT MISS PART 2 THE VIDEO CONCLUSION
- Your comments are appreciated. Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- If you would like to be notified of future posts, You can follow me on facebook here.
- If you would like to be notified via email, then go to the top of this page and click the button that says “BE AWESOME” IT WILL FEEL GREAT!!!
- Is Disrespect Destroying Your Marriage? (priorityministries.com)
- Marriage, Then and Now (sharonsdarrow.wordpress.com)
- Be careful little ears, what you hear (erikmatlock.wordpress.com)
- Dumping via text (dreamsofginger.wordpress.com)
- Finding Your Place (hawaiipacificreview.org)
- Marriage. (lifemarriagebabycarriages.wordpress.com)
She left this world on November 4th 2013. She was an incredible woman who I could speak about for hours. I believe this is the story she would wish people to hear of her. I love you Kathy, and I hope I do you proud! Continue reading